| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tres Lagoas in January is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in January is dampish. A sizable 215.5mm (8.5in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 13:21 long with an average length of 13:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Tres Lagoas January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Tres Lagoas, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Tres Lagoas: