| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tres Lagoas in May is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry. Just 70.1mm (2.8in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 11:21 long with an average length of 11:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Tres Lagoas May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tres Lagoas, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tres Lagoas: