| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tres Lagoas in October is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly dry. Some 127.9mm (5in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:53 long with an average length of 12:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Tres Lagoas October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Tres Lagoas, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Tres Lagoas: